Wake is a professional networking tool that lets you start up PCs, Macs and Servers remotely. Compatible with all 'Wake On Lan' capable devices, Wake even gives you a status indicator to tell you whether each machine is on or off.
* Wake button sends 'Wake On Lan' magic packet to start up a machine.
* Works over wifi or cellular data network.
* Status indicator glows to tell you whether each machine is on or off.
* Automatically detects your computers for easy setup.
* Shake'n'wake - shake the device to wake all computers!
* Start up a machine remotely, then use VNC or other remote access service to view files.
* Monitor a list of business critical servers.
* Start up a classroom full of PCs from your desk.
For troubleshooting, go to davet.org/wake/support.html
Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Wake is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-10-17. The program can be installed on iOS.
Wake (version 1.4.0) has a file size of 314.57 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.